About This Garage...
The Popular, like our Market Leader garages benefits from a total re-think of garage design, construction and insulation. This is made possible by investment in new production processes, in particular our new concrete moulding technology. Just some changes we have made include maintenance-free concrete facias to front and rear. The 7′ 6″ eaves height represents another first for L&M Concrete Garages and we have also increased the pitch of the roof to 12″. The steeper roofs provide efficient water run-off and even more storage space in the roof truss area.
1. 7’6″ Eaves height.
2. High frequency vibrated steel reinforced concrete panels- only three joints for better weather proofing.
3. Grey fibre cement roof sheets.
4. Garador Horizon powder croated, fully retractable up and over door.
5. Popular model unto 10’8 wide (choice of redwood or concrete fascia). Models over 10’8 wide Redwood only.
6. Heavy duty welded and treated steel trusses.
7. Sand and cement fillet to base.
8. Brick, Stone or Shiplap effect finishes.
9. 15 year guarantee.
Using the Popular concrete garage post and panel design, just about any type of building can be created – from office units to workshops or semi-industrial buildings. The design is simplicity itself using a minimal amount of components, the erection of a Popular garage could not be easier.
Also reflecting our belief in keeping things simple is the fact that we manufacture just three types of Popular panel – 1′, 2′, or 4′ wide. This increases the flexibility as countless construction permutations are possible.
The Popular can also be used as a shed, workshop or any other purpose built building you need. Just about any combination of width or length is possible. By the skilful use of infil techniques we also give you complete freedom over the positioning of up and over doors, personal doors and windows.
A full range of accessories is available – see here.
LM Garages are specialists, and offer a full service including demolition, removals, installation and base laying. Find out more…