About This Garage...
Here at L & M Concrete Garages we listen to the needs of our customers and act on their comments. A need was recognised for an extra high building with a flush wall design. So we designed one.
The Brackley Extra High – each panel is 8′ 6″ high, and 3″ thick. From this basic module we can creat any combination of size for any possible application – from a club house or store room, to a workshop with enough space to accommodate a small lorry or camper van.
- 8′ 6″ to eaves – the tallest available on the market
- Fibre Cement Roofing Sheets
- Heavy duty welded trusses.
- Flush Wall Design
- 8′ 6″ high x 1′ 4″ wide x 3″ thick, our flexible module reinforced concrete panels can achieve just about any custom design.
- Choice of Spa, Redwood or Cedarwood facias.
Note 1: Please bear in mind when ordering an extra high garage that the door height is 8 feet and when in the lifted position an arm reach of approximately 7 feet 10 inches would be required to close the door. We do recommend the use of automatic door openers on extra high doors provided they are professionally fitted.
Note 2: The maximum up and over door width for an extra high garage is 11′ 6″. Side hung doors are available.