About This Garage...
Here at L & M Concrete Garages we listen to the needs of our customers and act on their comments. A need was recognised for an extra high building with a flush wall design. So we designed one.
The Brackley Extra High – each panel is 8′ 6″ high, and 3″ thick. From this basic module we can creat any combination of size for any possible application – from a club house or store room, to a workshop with enough space to accommodate a small lorry or camper van.
1. 8’6″ to Eaves height – the tallest on the market.
2. 8’6″ height x 1’4″ wide and 3″ high frequency vibrated steel reinforced concrete panels – flushed wall design.
3. Grey fibre cement roof sheets.
4. Garador Horizon powder coated, fully retractable up and over.
5. Redwood fascia.
6. Heavy duty welded and treated steel trusses.
7. Sand and cement fillet to base.
8. Hard wearing spa finish.
10. 15 year guarantee.
A full range of accessories and upgrades are available, also see our package deal offers.
Note 1: Please bear in mind when ordering an extra high garage that the door height is 8 feet and when in the lifted position an arm reach of approximately 7 feet 10 inches would be required to close the door. We do recommend the use of automatic door openers on extra high doors provided they are professionally fitted.
Note 2: The maximum up and over door width for an extra high garage is 11′ 6″. Side hung doors are available.